You can refer to the following chart to find out which shoe size would match your feet.
If your instep is high and the foot shape is wide (If your feet are thick and wide), it is recommended to go one size up.
IN BETWEEN SIZES?
- For tight fit, go one size down.
- For loose fit, go one size up.
|Heel-to-Toe length in inches (in)||8 11/16||8 7/8||9 1/16||9 1/4||9 3/8||9 1/2||9 5/8||9 13/16||10||10 3/16||10 3/8||10 1/2||10 11/16||10 13/16||11||11 3/16||11 5/16||11 7/16||11 5/8|
|Heel-to-Toe length in centimeters (cm)||22||22.5||22.9||23.3||23.8||24.2||24.5||25||25.4||25.8||26.3||26.7||27.1||27.5||27.9||28.4||28.7||29.1||29.5|
|US Men's Shoe Size||4||4.5||5||5.5||6||6.5||7||7.5||8||8.5||9||9.5||10||10.5||11||11.5||12||12.5||13|
|US Women's Shoe Size||5||5.5||6||6.5||7||7.5||8||8.5||9||9.5||10||10.5||11||11.5||12||12.5||13||13.5||14|
|UK Shoe Size||3.5||4||4.5||5||5.5||6||6.5||7||7.5||8||8.5||9||9.5||10||10.5||11||11.5||12||12.5|
|EU Shoe Size||36||37||37.5||38||38.5||39||40||40.5||41||42||42.5||43||44||44.5||45||46||46.5||47||48|
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR 'HEEL-TO-TOE' LENGTH?
- Stand up straight on a hard surface with your heel slightly touching the wall and a piece of blank paper taped to the floor.
- Have someone mark the end of your toe (referred to as heel-to-toe length) on the paper with a pen/pencil, or do it yourself if necessary.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 with the other foot, as left and right feet lengths might have a slight difference.
- Use a ruler to measure the heel-to-toe length you marked for each foot.
- Finally use the size chart on the top of this page to select the correct shoe size for your feet.
If there is a small difference between the sizes of the left and right feet, the data with larger foot shall prevail.